Information for Hirers

This page includes supplementary information you will need to hire the hall. Including


Emergency evacuation information,

and our policies regarding

Safeguarding, Data protection, and so on.

Premises Licence and the provision of Alcohol.

More information about the Premises Licence conditions.

Privacy Policy and Data Protection

Check how we look after your data

Emergency exits, procedures and hall policies.

More information about the Premises procedures.

Public Liability Insurance & 3rd Party Requirements

License information.